Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/03/10, 10:33 am

My former spouse is to sign a quit claim deed to my home after 18 months of our divorce is final. I can't locate him to get this taken care of. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search