Missouri  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/09/13, 12:39 pm

hello, My name is Javier Rivero and I just got married to my husband, we're a gay couple and we are now using his last name, and I took his last name, becoming Javier Seabaugh, the thing is that we don't know if we need to fill an affidavit of name change and where do I do that? thnak you very much

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search