Missouri  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/07/13, 8:01 pm

My sister was born in Switzerland. Her mother is a US citizen so my sister was born American. Assuming that she stays in Europe, will her kids automatically become US citizens?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search