Missouri  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/10/13, 8:25 pm

A friend and I signed a year lease on an apartment, agreeing to split the rent and utilities, both names are on the lease, and now she is moving out and I am supposed to pay the full rent and utilities. We have only been living here for a month, is there anything I can do legally to get her to pay her half, that she agreed to?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search