Missouri  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/18/13, 7:32 am

I live in Blue Springs, Missouri. I have someone in my home who has over-stayed their welcome by several months. They are causing problems with my family & damaging my house. I have tried to have the police make them leave & was told to have them evicted. I gave them a 30 day written notice to get out. They stayed longer than the 30 days, then suddenly left, but left their belongings here. There was no written lease. They have been gone almost a week. Can I assume they are gone or do I have to wait longer? And what do I do about their stuff?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search