Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri


every time it rains my office at work gets flooded.they come and vacuum it up.I have been having terrible headaches that don't go away.under the carpet it looks awful and nasty.I also have been getting dizzy and nauseous

Asked on 10/14/08, 8:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Spencer Farris The S.E. Farris Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: mold

You need to report this to your supervisor right away, and ask for treatment- this type of illness, if related to the mold at work- is covered by Workers' Compensation.

If they refuse to send you to a doctor, go see your own. If your doctor says the condition is related to the mold, call an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/08, 11:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now