Missouri  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/04, 9:13 pm


''friend'' wanted a competition cam in his car. I told him I had put one in my car that I take to the drag strip, and if he wanted me to help him I would. He didn't have a garage, so I told him we could do it in mine. He brought the car to my house along with a blown up motor that had the cam in it, We took it out of the bad motor and put it in the motor in his car. In the process one of the valves got bent, Now he is threatening to sue me for the cost a dealership to put a new motor in his car. $5600

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search