Missouri  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/08, 4:51 pm

son hit by car

My son was recently hit by a car when he was retreiving a ball that had rolled out into the road. A car popped up over the hill and when he ran to get out of the way another car from the other direction hit him. He is 14 years old. His step brother was with him at the time and saw the incident. His fathers insurance will pay for all the medical bills except $50. Does he have the right to sue for pain and suffering. There was no citation given and he told the police it was his fault, he didn't see the other car. I don't want to sue out of greed but am concerned about the outcome of his surgery and if he will be and how it could affected him down the road.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search