Missouri  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/03/03, 4:40 pm

sue spouse for services rendered

my father remarried 12 years ago. after his first wife passed away he set up trusts and put all of his assets into the trusts. two years later he remarried and amended his will to give his second wife a fixed dollar amount when he dies. as co trustee my question is this, my father has alzheimers the past three years he is home and we have a caregiver whom comes over daily to get him out of bed,shower,and helps with any other chores. this is paid for out of the trusts. my stepmother has contacted an attorney and has made comments to people that there will be a fight over dads money. that she wants to be paid for services rendered when he dies. is this possible?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search