Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/27/09, 4:17 am

I share joint custody with my ex-wife, pay her 1500/month in child support and 2000/month in alimony. she is supposed to pay for half of the kids' things. after school activities, clothing, day care, etc. she has owed me thousands of dollars for years. i got her tested positive for cocaine a couple of years ago and all she got was a patch and a class for a couple of months. i found out that she was caught drinking and driving and a cop let her go. she lost my daughter once and drinks until she blacks out when the kids are at her house. they are 4 and 7. her luck won't run out...what can i do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search