Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

My son is 16 and wants to move back with his father in Illinois (my son & I have relocated to Nevada). My husband & I separated because he is emotionally & verbally abusive.Not sure what to do. I want to honor the fact he has rights also.

Asked on 5/28/13, 1:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This sounds like an inquiry more suitable for a family counselor than a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/13, 11:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now