Legal Question in Personal Injury in Nevada

I was involved in a cab accident and the cab company wants information should I be compensated for that?

Asked on 4/29/13, 1:27 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joel Selik
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should not have direct contact with the Cab Company before speaking with a qualified attorney. If you are injured due to others fault, you should be compensated. If you are asking if you get compensated for your time in providing information, that is not generally part of a claim.

Read more
Answered on 4/29/13, 1:47 pm
John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Compensated for giving truthful information, or compensated for an injury? If you are injured, schedule a consultation with an attorney. Most will give you a free consultation if you have significant injuries. If you are not injured, and your truthful account of what happened is sought so that someone can try to see that justice is done, then please do the right thing. Justice often requires witnesses who are brave enough to come forward with their testimony.

Read more
Answered on 4/29/13, 5:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now