Legal Question in Personal Injury in Nevada

I was involved in a cab accident and the cab company wants information should I be compensated for that?

Joel Selik www.SelikLaw.com

You should not have direct contact with the Cab Company before speaking with a qualified attorney. If you are injured due to others fault, you should be compensated. If you are asking if you get compensated for your time in providing information, that is not generally part of a claim.

John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.

Compensated for giving truthful information, or compensated for an injury? If you are injured, schedule a consultation with an attorney. Most will give you a free consultation if you have significant injuries. If you are not injured, and your truthful account of what happened is sought so that someone can try to see that justice is done, then please do the right thing. Justice often requires witnesses who are brave enough to come forward with their testimony.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Nevada