New Hampshire  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/09/13, 12:40 pm

Hello I'm looking to start an adult home party plan company where I would sell adult novelties, my question is do I need to get business insurance or should the venders I'm buying from cover if something goes wrong with a product I've purchased from them?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search