New Hampshire  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/13, 6:35 am

Does a non-member of a voluntary HOA owe money for the up keep of a common road. HOA is not on my deed nor are there and covenants or restrictions on my deed.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search