New Jersey  |  Family Law

Hello, I would love some input on my current situation as I am very confused if this is even possible.

I moved to NJ from Florida little over 6 years ago for the guy I was dating at the time which is now my daughters father. Our original plan was to stay for 1 year and then move back to Florida, which never happened. When our daughter was 1 we split up. Our schedule with her has been mostly 50-50. I am currently engaged and my fiancť lives in Atlanta. He has an extremely successful business there and we are expecting a child. I want to move to Atlanta with my daughter but I donít know what a NJ court would say about that. My daughters dad loves drama and will probably fight me tooth and nail for this not to happen. I have no family here in NJ and he had all his family here. All my family is in Florida and I have given up my life basically to be here in a place I donít like just for the sake of my daughter. Now that Iím engaged and have a new baby on the way I want to move to Atlanta and start my life and my family. I have been told that it is very hard in NJ to move out of state unless the other parent is substantially and unfit parent. Any advice or input would be much appreciated. Thank you!