New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/09/12, 4:57 pm

What do I do if my ex spouse ceases to pay the full amount of child support and alimony because he "cannot afford to pay anymore"?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search