New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/09, 2:44 pm

My boyfriend lives in India and wishes to come to America, so we could get married. If he comes here with a temporary passport, could we get married or would he still have to follow Indian laws? In India, you can not marry until you are 21 years old, and he is 19. We are both curious as to how this would work out.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search