Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in New Jersey

The plaintiff in my case did not issue the complaint and summons in the prescribed amount of time and have now asked for a motion for summary judgment. Can I defeat that motion with failure to follow court rules?

Asked on 3/25/13, 8:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Peter Lamont Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I would need more information before I could provide you with a proper response. I am not quite sure what the issue is based upon your question.

Peter J. Lamont, Esq. Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont 623 Lafayette Avenue, Suite 2, Hawthorne, NJ 07506 Phone: (973) 949-3770 Fax: (866) 603-0471 Toll Free: (855) NJLAW01 (855) 655-2901 Additional Offices in New York, Monument, CO, San Juan, PR and affiliates throughout the country. PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and the receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between sender and receiver. You should not act or rely on any information contained on this site without first seeking the advice of an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/13, 1:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now