New Jersey  |  Medical Malpractice

hi I was in a volunteer ambulance after a car accident and the women emt put a pediatric neck brace on my neck after i complained of neck pain instead of an adult brace and did not take my blood pressure or oxygen levels right. They also put me and my passenger in the same ambulance.Instead of making our injuries priority the emt went on & on about her having a feeding tube and just random stories about her FAMILY .they arrived at 10:17 am and did not get us to the hospital which was only 15-20 min away until 11:08 AM

Answered on: 12/20/11, 4:11 am by Michael Zerres

Thank you for your inquiry. If you sustained any type of a permanent injury because of the EMT treatment, you may be able to pursue a claim for damages surrounding those injuries. Please note that claims against ambulance companies may carry strict time limitations if the ambulance is affiliated with a particular municipality or state controlled entity. In light of these strict Notice of Claim requirements we urge you to proceed accordingly in a timely fashion to protect your rights. Please feel free to call me or one of my partners at the Blume Goldfaden Law Firm at (973)635-5400 to discuss your potential claim; and we will assist you in whatever way we can.

Blume Goldfaden Berkowitz Donnelly Fried & Forte 1 Main Street Chatham, NJ 07928