Legal Question in Securities Law in New Jersey

My girlfriend recently got a restraining order from her ex Boyfriend after he had a knife to her neck. She won the case and was granted a no contact restraining order, however for the past 2 months he has been driving back and forth 5 times a day along her street when she walks to school and follows her wherever she goes, rolls down the window and laughs or something.

We went to the police and they called the court, who said that there is no way of proving that he is driving past her on purpose and blamed it on coincidence. This guy is crazy and will not get over her, I love her and want to make him stop.

Asked on 6/06/13, 3:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You could call a lawyer for help if you want to put some money behind this. Depends on how bad you want it to stop.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 3:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Securities Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now