New Jersey  |  Securities Law

My girlfriend recently got a restraining order from her ex Boyfriend after he had a knife to her neck. She won the case and was granted a no contact restraining order, however for the past 2 months he has been driving back and forth 5 times a day along her street when she walks to school and follows her wherever she goes, rolls down the window and laughs or something.

We went to the police and they called the court, who said that there is no way of proving that he is driving past her on purpose and blamed it on coincidence. This guy is crazy and will not get over her, I love her and want to make him stop.

Answered on: 6/06/13, 3:59 pm by Jef Henninger, Esq

You could call a lawyer for help if you want to put some money behind this. Depends on how bad you want it to stop.

Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq. 8 Offices in New Jersey Tinton Falls, Newark, Toms Riv, NJ 08901