Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New Jersey

I am one of 3 beneficiaries to an estate in probate. The eldest is the executor, with whom I do not speak to. I have reason to believe (other family members telling me and he himself suggesting his interest) he is moving into the decedent's house without the approval of the other beneficiaries. No rental payment, no lease. I am out of state. Also, there is a current tenant residing in the basement (no lease/illegal immigrant) who lived there prior to the decendents death. He had paid a cash rent which the executor now isn't admitting to since there is no paper trail. If he moves in, what legal action if any can I take? I understand he has a year to provide financial accounting of the estate. Do I need to prove he resides there? He has always used this address as his mailing address, even before the decendent died but hasn't always lived there. Is this hard to prove?

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Call me. There is a lot that can be done, but you need a local attorney.

Robert Davies, Esq.

201 820 3460

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New Jersey