New Mexico  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/04/11, 8:38 pm

I want to transfer from nm to south carolina, I'm on probation for a year. (Misdemenor) did all classes but one n payed all fines except for po. Is it possible and what needs to be done

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search