New Mexico  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/04/11, 8:38 pm

I want to transfer from nm to south carolina, I'm on probation for a year. (Misdemenor) did all classes but one n payed all fines except for po. Is it possible and what needs to be done

1 Answer

Answered on: 12/18/11, 12:48 pm by Charles Aspinwall

Speak to your PO about the Interstate Compact on Probation and Parole. It is possible to transfer, but there is a mountain of paperwork, and the receiving state must agree as must your PO.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Charles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLC PO Bx 984 Los Lunas, NM 87031-0984

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search