New Mexico  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/29/12, 1:49 pm

My fiance is being held in Otero County immigration processing center. He has an aggrivated charge and picked him up after checking into probation. Hes been in the U.S. since he was a year old is mother passed away when he was 15 giving labor to his youngest brother they sued the hospital for a wronful death and won is mother was a resident working on getting her citizenship when she passed away and from is knowledge his immigration status was a citizen because of his mothers death from what his family always told him. Being that he's been in the U.S. since 1 year of age and his mother passing when he was so young due to a wrongful death would he qualify for any type of visa or just citizenship like he has been told for all these years?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search