Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Mexico

I was shopping in Hobby Lobby the other day and when I got to the door I realized I forgot to pay for these jewel things so I went back to the counter to pay and the ladies told me to follow the manager to the back of the store so I started walking back and there were at least ten employees behind me that were telling me things like"you're thru" and scaring me so I turned to try to leave the store and this guy tackled me to the ground and hit me against the shelves and forced me face down while I screamed for help because I am pregnant and this guy completely hurt me. So anyways I had to leave in an ambulance to the ER for assault and I am wondering if I have a good lawsuit against Hobby Lobby for assault and battery on a pregnant woman?

Charles Aspinwall Charles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLC

If you sought medical attention, and were diagnosed with and treated for a physical injury to you or your fetus, yes. If not, no.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Mexico