New Mexico  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/13, 9:15 pm

My children have been helping me financially during a time when I can not find a job. They paid off the mortgage. The home is worth 2 to 2 1/2 times the payoff, but since paying off the loan, they have decided they want the house, have demanded that I get out now, so they can move into it. There was no agreement to this. I have low pay job, couldn't possibly find a place to live within my means. I have not signed deed over. They want me out NOW! but I have nowhere to go. Can they force me out?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search