New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/16/13, 1:32 pm

I have 2 leins on my house from ex-huband who is in a mental hosp. how do I get rit of them. 1 of the creditor sent cancellation of debt to the IRS this year.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search