New York  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 10:38 am

I owe a friend money , he is asking me to sign a confessional judgement. I s this o.k.? or is there another way for him to be secure the money with me and not use this confessional judgement.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search