New York  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/28/13, 9:03 pm

I wanna to Establish a small Manufacture for Electronics Kits

I wanna to know the regulation about :

-the place

- the min Capital

-the min number of employers

- the license

- What is the regulation that I should to fill to can Give a foreign a sponsorship

and all the important point that I should to fill

and thanks a lot for your kind

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/28/13, 10:46 pm by David Leon

There are more questions than answers. I don't know your objective. If you want to open a shop, you can check local ordinances, but that will depend on EXACTLY what you're doing (assembly, retail, or ??). If you're using this for an EB5 sponsorship, plan on a substantial investment (depends on the local) but $500k-$1 million is a good start, plus you'd have to create at least 10 US jobs for citizens. If you're talking about work sponsorships (H series), then you would need a labor certification.

For more information, please visit our website:

Also, please read our disclaimer:

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

David L. Leon, P.C. 3500 Oak Lawn Ave., Ste. 205 Dallas, TX 75219

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search