Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New York

Hi I am 14, and want to sue someone for defamation actually my mother, she has said many things

1. false allegations of child abuse

2. false allegations of sexual abuse,rape

she told a lot of people so know people look at us like if we were hoers or something and she also said that to acs and acs said the allegations were false but they didn't do anything about it than say there lies she still presses in the family court that it's true but I know she is doing because she wants our custody but we don't want to live with her she has abused and I practically hate her everytime I see her I remember all the bad she's done in my miserable life. What can I do to sue her?

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

As long as you are a minor only your parents or a guardian can sue on your behalf . . . . and here is the depressing news, your mother has parental immunity in her child's civil action against her for being a bad parent.

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New York

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms