Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

I applied for college in 2003 and was unable to attend so I withdrew that first day of school now they are trying to charge me for a whole semester and have sent me a notice to judgement debtor and have froze my debit cards

Asked on 12/08/12, 12:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Guy Lewit Guy Mitchell Lewit, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Where, when, how much. You need to provide more info. How did you notify the school you were leaving? In writing I hope? Still have it after all those years? When were you sued? When was the judgment entered. Need more info!

Read more
Answered on 12/08/12, 5:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now