New York  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/15/13, 4:26 pm

My roommate John invited his friend Bob to stay in our apartment. I told John I wasn't a fan of the situation but I didn't push the subject because I knew Bob was in a tight spot and he was a nice guy. Bob ended up staying for 8 months. I'd like to get compensated for the time I had Bob living in my apartment. Can I sue, and if so, who?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search