New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/13, 8:28 pm

I have an 18 year old son who is hostile to everyone in the family, nothing is good enough for this child. He refuse to comply wth rules of house set by parents. He refuses to help out in anyway. H cause nothing but arguments day in and day out. We have tried to talk and reason with him, we have tired to get him inot counseling and he refuses. What can we do? Can we tell him to get out? Legally?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search