Legal Question in Family Law in New York

My husband and I are not legally separated or divorced no paperwork filed at all I just found out he removed me from his health insurance can he legally do that? An if not how do I get put back on the health insurance?

Asked on 6/06/13, 4:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Katz Fink & Katz, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can go to Family Court and file for spousal support to purchase your own insurance. Something tells me that he will put you back on his insurance in a jiffy once he gets those papers.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 5:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now