New York  |  Family Law

My girlfriend and I had been broken up when she sleep with another. A few weeks later she said she was pregnant and said was mine.

I found out later she had slept with another. When the baby was born he didn't look like me at all. So she put my name on the baby. I had gone in the service for 5 years so saw little of the 2 of them .

No court action had been done until I was out of the service ( I always sent more than enough money for support).

After she signed court papers that I was the father, next court time she wanted to do a DNA but they refused.

I didn't a home DNA and I am NOT the father. I found out who the guy is and see that the guy and boy are like clones of each other.

I also talked to the other guy and when the boy was 1-2yrs old the mother gave this guy a home DNA test but never did anything after but to repeat court for more support. What can I do or what? I see the boy very little and calls another guy Dad. Is a mess from the mothers doing. TY