New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/04/13, 12:08 pm

My girlfriend and I had been broken up when she sleep with another. A few weeks later she said she was pregnant and said was mine.

I found out later she had slept with another. When the baby was born he didn't look like me at all. So she put my name on the baby. I had gone in the service for 5 years so saw little of the 2 of them .

No court action had been done until I was out of the service ( I always sent more than enough money for support).

After she signed court papers that I was the father, next court time she wanted to do a DNA but they refused.

I didn't a home DNA and I am NOT the father. I found out who the guy is and see that the guy and boy are like clones of each other.

I also talked to the other guy and when the boy was 1-2yrs old the mother gave this guy a home DNA test but never did anything after but to repeat court for more support. What can I do or what? I see the boy very little and calls another guy Dad. Is a mess from the mothers doing. TY

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search