New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/03/10, 7:14 pm

Legally separated and planning divorce. My wife stopped working and not upholding our agreement to help pay for debts. How can the law help me when we file for divorce to ensure she is held accountable.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search