Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I am pro se on my divorce case

My exhusband submitted a pays tub stating that he only makes 150 a week I call the employer and was told that he was not an employee on the payroll that check was for some building maintence he did

The co owner said that If someone sent her a verification of employment she would state the truth

How do I do that ? Can I send in a. Verification of employment


Asked on 10/06/13, 2:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bruce Provda Provda Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can, but it doesn't sound like that will be helpful if he is not employed there. However, if you are convinced he is employed there, send in the form. Consult an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/13, 2:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now