New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/18/13, 7:29 am

I have recently filed for full custody and now need to move from NYC to NJ. I am concerned this may be an issues in court because I am crossing state lines?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search