Legal Question in Intellectual Property in New York

Dear Sir

I must say this is a great site. Thank you for that.

I want to know if I create a website that has a very similar functions to another established website, will it be a problem?

For example: Website A, who offer Trip Mapping using Google Map, My site is B, also offering Trip Mapping using Google Map with same function but different design and coding (our own development).

Thank you for all your time.

Best Regards,

Tran

Nancy Delain Delain Law Office, PLLC

Any lawyer worth their salt would need to see the websites in question to fully analyze whether you would "have a problem." It is not possible to determine that from a description here.

Please feel free to call my office to set up a phone appointment with me to discuss the matter if you wish.

THIS POST CONTAINS GENERAL INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE, NOR DOES IT CREATE ANY ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. FOR LEGAL ADVICE ON YOUR PARTICULAR MATTER, CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY.

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in New York

Intellectual Property Legal Forms