New York  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/24/10, 4:03 pm

Problem is the judge is only giving me 30 days to find an attourney. No reason was given, and I believe it has to do with my disablity case. I am physically disabled not mentally disabled. How can I

show that my anxiety disorder is under control and that I am fit for court. What legal documets do I file with the Supreme County court.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search