New York  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/07/13, 9:06 am

Can one sue a Township for granting a negligent and blatantly NOT CODE Certificate of Occupancy on a stairway that led to a horrendous Personal Injury Slip and Fall?... and if so, do they tend to settle in a blatant case of their obvious liability or do they hope to take it to a drawn out trial?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search