New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/13, 12:33 pm

I inherited 1/4 share of a house with 3 siblings. 2 siblings reside in the house,myself and another sibling do not. Having interstate in the house brings me no benefits. How do I get my interest from this house?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search