New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/24/13, 9:28 am

it is regarding landlord and tenant

landlord expired and her sister sold the house now new landlord wants me to make the partment vacante, I am living there for the last 12 years. now new landlord has given me notoce to go out

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/24/13, 10:10 am by Arnold Nager

Unless you have a lease you do not have a legal right to remain. Generally there is a negotiation at this point to expedite your vacating the apartment.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Arnold H. Nager, Esquire 79 Cliff Street Hastings On Hudson, NY 10706-2101

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search