Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

What steps should I take if I sign over my portion of my fathers house to my brother so he can get my fathers home out of foreclosure, an insure that I will still receive my potion of the house after all is well again.

Asked on 8/19/13, 9:32 am

3 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York