New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/22/13, 6:15 pm

If I stop paying my mortgage,could they,meaning the mortgage company,freeze my bank account,and how long would that have to take before that happens?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search