New York  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/13, 3:03 pm

I was pulled over for speeding on the New York Thruway in Dansville New York.

I handed the police my new Florida drivers license.

The police noticed that my car has New York registration and they ran my name through the New York Department of Motor Vehicles.

They noticed that my New York license was still valid.

The police wrote on the ticket my old New York drivers license number and my old New York address.

Since this information is now incorrect. Is this a possible defense to beat the ticket?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search