North Carolina  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/04/13, 5:28 am

My business parnter has been in Federal prison since Oct 2012. On Dec 27th I walked in the office and everything was gone. He signed over power of attorney of his finances on 12/18/12 and they also wiped out all three business bank accounts without my knowledge. What recourse can I take in the state of NC if any regrding this matter?

1 Answer

Answered on: 1/04/13, 9:45 am by Geneva Yourse

Your recourse is dependent on what type of company you had and if there was an agreement between you and your business partner. I cannot accurately answer your question without more information. The answer will be different depending on whether you were a partnership, LLC, corporation, LLP, etc and what you signed.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Cauley Pridgen, PA 333 Fayetteville Street, ste. 1508 Raleigh, NC 27601

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search