Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in North Carolina

i just signed a 12 month lease for an apt. The roaches should be paying rent!!!!! ITS HORRIBLE. How can i get out of the lease, i have talked to mgmnt on several occassions

Asked on 6/22/10, 11:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If they cannot rid your abode of these roaches, write your LL and ask him/her to let you out of the lease for uninhabitable conditions. If they do not respond and correct the situation call the local housing authority. Take Care!

Read more
6/23/10, 6:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now