North Carolina  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/23/13, 3:33 pm

I was dealing with a company that had extended warranty on vehicles and I told them I was unsure if I wanted it. They told me I had 30 days to decide and I could call to cancel it. I never signed any papers committing to the contact. I had called four times trying to cancel it and always got an attitude from one of there tellers. It was the day before the 30 day mark and they told me if I wanted to cancel it I would have to write a letter. I had my husband call to find out what needed to be in the letter and informed him that they wouldn't give him any information nor would I not get my refund back most likely due to calling on the 30th day. I was wondering if this company was able to conduct business they way they have?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search