Legal Question in Administrative Law in North Carolina

I was dealing with a company that had extended warranty on vehicles and I told them I was unsure if I wanted it. They told me I had 30 days to decide and I could call to cancel it. I never signed any papers committing to the contact. I had called four times trying to cancel it and always got an attitude from one of there tellers. It was the day before the 30 day mark and they told me if I wanted to cancel it I would have to write a letter. I had my husband call to find out what needed to be in the letter and informed him that they wouldn't give him any information nor would I not get my refund back most likely due to calling on the 30th day. I was wondering if this company was able to conduct business they way they have?

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

You need to speak to an attorney. The purchase of a vehicle from a company requires a written contract. This sounds very bad...speak to an attorney immediately to determine what you can do.

More Administrative Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Administrative Law Legal Forms