North Carolina  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/08/07, 5:05 pm

Getting out of a car loan

I am paying 600 a month for a car loan which i can no longer aford is there anyway out?, i owe more than its worth and if i give it back i will still have to pay what ever the sale of the car does not pay off is there any other way?...i have tried to refinance but there are to many miles and i owe too much any ideas

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search